No current listings, please check back later.
Real Estate is local and more of a reason you'll want to work with an experienced local agent...someone who’s knowledgeable in your community. The market moves, prices adjust and if you're overpriced, your home will sit on the market and get stale... If you're under priced, you'll leave hard earned equity on the table.
1. UNDERSTAND THE LOCAL MARKET
The internet gives you access to more information now than ever before. An experienced real estate professional, like me, is able to help you understand this information in the context of the local market and interpret what it means to your home sale.
2. PRICE YOUR HOME COMPETITIVELY
When you list your home, you want it to sell quickly and for top dollar. Having professional assistance will help you do both, especially in dynamic market conditions as we're seeing in 2019
3. OPTIMIZE ONLINE MARKETING STRATEGIES
Buyers are savvier than ever. To find the right buyer, we have to go where they are. We’ll do more than put a sign in your yard to attract buyers; we’ll utilize the latest online marketing tools to show your home at its best and entice more buyers to view it and learn more.
4. TARGET THE RIGHT BUYERS
A marketing strategy means nothing if you’re not targeting the right buyers. The first few weeks a house is on the market are vital. The longer a home remains on the market, the more likely a seller will have to reduce their listing price and/or offer incentives, such as a home warranty policy or assistance with closing costs, to attract buyers.* A real estate pro has the experience and connections to find the right buyers for your home.
7. SPOT POTENTIAL CHALLENGES
Every real estate transaction is different. While we hope the transaction goes smoothly, setbacks often occur, and at the most inconvenient time. Sellers who have listed their homes themselves may not have the experience and know-how to deal with these issues as they arise; however, a real estate pro can has the experience to handle potential problems, such as issues with a home inspection or problems with a title, and loan related issues.
8. OFFER TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR HOME’S VALUE AND MAKE IT MORE ATTRACTIVE TO BUYERS
Sellers typically update their homes before they list. While some simply paint each room a neutral color and do a thorough cleaning, others may do a kitchen or bathroom remodel to boost their home’s value and/or help it sell faster in a competitive market. What should you do to boost your home’s value and give it the competitive edge in our market?
9. TAP INTO A NETWORK OF AGENTS
I work alongside 244 other local RE/MAX real estate professionals, and have a database of thousands who may have clients looking for a home just like yours. Marketing your home to other agents is another way to help us find a qualified buyer.
10. NETWORK OF SERVICE PROFESSIONALS
Real estate professionals work with a variety of service and tradespeople, including contractors, landscapers, movers and more. There is an average of 22 services involved in a real estate transaction in the 30 days before and after it has closed; however, you may need to tap into these services long after the ink has dried. From a plumber to a gardener, a real estate pro can refer you to a reputable tradesperson in your local area.
The Full Service Marketing Plan
- A “Competitive Market Analysis” is completed & a price suggested
- Pre-listing consultation to discuss marketability, staging and the selling process
- NCRE listing paperwork is completed, lawn sign is installed with “Coming Soon” rider Electronic lockbox placed near/on front door
- Coming Soon” marketing begins two weeks prior to going active on market
- Social media push through Facebook, Facebook Business, Linkedin, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+ pages, and many others…
- Home is measured and a floor plan created by a licensed appraiser
- Staging of home as needed
- Photos & Virtual tour are taken by a professional real estate photographer
- Home details are uploaded into the MLS
- Photos are edited and loaded to MLS
- Text is written in the MLS under photos to enhance the main features and highlight special points
- MLS link with report is emailed for client review for accuracy
- Home is then syndicated & displayed on Zillow, Trulia, RE/MAX.com, Homes.com etc.
- “JUST LISTED” postcard mailed to 150 or so neighbors
- High quality Home brochure is created and delivered for in-home take away
- Rider with property website URL is delivered and installed on lawn sign ie. www.123Main.com
- Blog post with link to listing is developed, posted, and shared
- Display ad is enhanced on Realtor.com with flyer type text, along with scrolling text added & special Welcome message and eye catching colors
- Visual tour is created and added to MLS, Realtor.com & many other search sites
- Zillow Premier video completed & uploaded boosting page location and views
- Luxury Home Cinematic Videos Online, Oodle.com, Trulia, Vast, Yahoo, Zillow)
- Home is submitted online as an ad for Real Estate Book (this includes additional photos, text, visual tour), this prepares for print pending production deadlines (either the month you list or month after)
- Social media push begins on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google +, etc.
- Other sites the home may show up on: Homes.com, Move.com, Oodle, YouTube, Hotpads, Homes Debut, etc.
- Daily follow up with internet leads and phone-ins
- Proactive with all showing feedback
- Monitor sales activity in and around your home on a daily basis
- Weekly seller updates of marketing and showing activity
- Receive, Present Seller and Negotiate Offers (instigate multiple offer scenarios when possible)
Here's a sample of the Cinematic Video used for Luxury Homes